Maybe most people don’t know much about the indicator light, and think that it is just an indicator light used to prompt or warn. Today, Bituo will share with you the relevant knowledge of “indicator lights” from 4 dimensions, and finally tell you how to choose an indicator light?
- What is an indicator light?
The indicator light is a device used to monitor the operation status or location of lines and electrical appliances. Indicator lights are generally used to reflect the operating state of the circuit (power on or off), the operating state of electrical equipment (operating, off, or testing), and the position state (off or off), etc.
- What is the voltage requirement of the indicator light?
Indicator voltage: 12V/24V/220V/380V.
- The function of the indicator light:
- Indicate the running and stopping status of electrical equipment:
- Monitor whether the power supply of the control circuit is normal:
- Use the red light to monitor whether the trip circuit is normal, and use the green light to monitor whether the closing circuit is normal.
- Indicator light self-test?
- Observe whether the indicator light, that is, the self-inspection light is normal. If the indicator light goes out once, it means that the self-inspection is qualified, or check the relevant fault line displayed by the light.
- After the self-inspection indicator passes normally, test the commutation line number of the lower tube with the multimeter at AC 10V, and turn the handle to make the motor wheel rotate as slowly as possible. If the needle swings around 0~4V,
- Retest the indicator light of the controller, that is, the commutation signal of the upper tube. The pointer should swing around 0-2 V. Next, measure the 13 pins of U6 (that is, the PWM output pins), the voltage changes with the rotation of the handle, if from 0 V to 4 V. 8 V, the light on the controller is normal.
- How to choose the indicator light?
- Be clear about your needs: Know the brightness, power, and size you need, and you can usually design according to the required specifications.
- Look at the quality: first look at the appearance, whether it is neat, beautiful, elegant, and secondly, if possible, you can look at the electronic design and circuit design inside.
- Get to know the brand and reputation of the manufacturer. Some manufacturers just seek temporary benefits, use bad materials, fight price wars, and produce shoddy products.
About the relevant knowledge of the indicator light, bituo will share with you here today, thank you for your attention.