1. The installation and maintenance of the PDU power socket is very convenient. The PDU power socket can be installed and fixed in a variety of ways.
2.The PDU power socket has local or network online detection of current and voltage and other power consumption environment and early warning functions, and has protection functions such as leakage prevention, lightning protection, overload, and surge.
3. Because PDU power sockets are safer and more reliable than ordinary power sockets. The PDU power socket fundamentally eliminates the frequent power failures, burns, fires and other safety hazards caused by poor contact and small load of ordinary power sockets.
4. The PDU power socket fundamentally eliminates the frequent power outages, burns, fires and other safety hazards caused by poor contact and small load of ordinary power sockets.
5. The kit material of the PDU power socket is made of phosphorous copper material, which is finely processed.
6. PDU power sockets are produced and designed in accordance with the international general structure, and are widely used in various standard and non-standard cabinets. Compared with ordinary power sockets, PDU power sockets can be applied to sensitive equipment system installations. The PDU power socket has the advantages of PDU technology, high work efficiency, strong anti-interference ability and reliable performance.
7. The reliable contact of PDU power sockets is far greater than that of ordinary power sockets, and the life of single-pole unplugging and plugging is more than 5,000 times, which is much higher than that of ordinary power sockets.
PDU power outlets have very good connectivity and electrical continuity. The difference between PDU and ordinary socket
1. In terms of load power: the cable configuration load of ordinary sockets is relatively weak, most of which are nominally rated at 10A; when using 1.5mm2 cables, a few manufacturers will have a nominal 16A4000W. According to the national cable wire standard, no matter which one is used. In this configuration, the rated carrying power of ordinary sockets is difficult to truly reach more than 4000W. It can be seen that it is difficult to meet the requirements of the computer room that is growing rapidly. PDU (POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT) undoubtedly solves this problem to a large extent, because any of its components can be customized, which can fully meet the safety of the power environment in the computer room. At present, industrial plugs are more and more widely used in PDUs, and their current numbers can meet the needs of 16A, 32A, 65A, 125A, etc., so it is very wrong to use ordinary non-professional sockets in cabinets.
2. In terms of materials: ordinary ones are generally plastic, while PDUs are all metal. If the load is too large, the PDU has the function of fire protection, while the ordinary outlet does not. Since the PDU is a metal enclosure, it has an anti-static function, which protects sensitive electronic equipment from electrostatic hazards. So as to protect the stable operation of the equipment.
3. In terms of function: ordinary power sockets only have the functions of power supply overload and master control, and the output of the jack is also very monotonous; while PDU not only has many functions (with lightning protection function, master control switch, overload protection, current and voltage display) , remote monitoring function, smoke sensor temperature and humidity online detection, etc.) and the standard of the output module can be reasonably matched and selected according to the specific situation. (There are national standard, American standard, international IEC, German standard, etc.)
4. In terms of service life: ordinary sockets are generally 2-3 years. Plug and unplug about 4500-5000, and the PDU socket is made of super conductive metal material – tin (phosphor) bronze. It has good wear resistance and electrical conductivity, and the temperature rise is only 20 degrees after full load for one hour, which is far lower than the national standard of 45 degrees, effectively preventing the components from heating. More than 10,000 hot plugs, and the service life is as high as 10 years, which is more than 5 times that of ordinary sockets.